28 Day Whole Life Detox Program: Love, Body, Spirit, Purpose
Transform your inner self and outer self with your sacred self.
The Love-Body-Spirit 28-Day Detox program will help you stop the self-sabotage and release toxic foods, behaviors,
- RELEASE toxins from your BODY, RELATIONSHIPS, EMOTIONS and SPIRIT.
- LET GO of everything holding you back so that you can FLY.
- CHANGE what you believe is POSSIBLE for yourself.
- NOURISH yourself with WHOLE FOODS, SELF-CARE, SELF-LOVE...
- LOVE, HONOR & ACCEPT your BODY unconditionally.
- FEEL Healthy At Every Size.
- S T O P. P L A Y I N G .S M A L L.
YOU ARE HERE FOR A REASON.
Are you ready to invest in yourself mind, body and spirit?
Forget New Year’s Resolutions… This is a New Year’s Solution...
10 Quick Questions for you, gorgeous!
- Do you want to make this the year you finally do ‘it’?
- Are you ready to let go of everything that has been holding you back?
- Are you tired of feeling stuck?
- Is it your turn to rise up and shine?
- Do you wonder why you hold on to romantic relationships or friendships that no longer serve you?
- Are you ready to release destructive patterns and habits?
- Have you tried other diets and programs that haven’t given you the results you were looking for?
- Are you looking for a program that will uncover hidden food sensitivities and allergies that contribute to weight gain?
- Do you crave unhealthy foods that sabotage your weight-loss efforts?
- Are you looking for more energy?
- Do you feel out of touch with your yin or feminine energy?
- Do you love YOU unconditionally?
I NEVER Thought I'd Ever do anything like this... But this program that I created was life-changing for me.
"Who you are speaks so loud I can’t hear what you’re saying.” ~Emmerson
My Story... Part of It, Anyway.
So many of you have sent me messages asking for details about the “diet” I used to release 50-55 unhealthy pounds. I hesitated to reply to most of these questions because the details of my life-changing program were too much for a tweet. With my one-on-one coaching clients I’ve been able to work privately on helping others make permanent (so far) lifestyle changes get the same results.
Oh, in case we’ve never met, I’m Abiola, a Love-Body-Spirit Coach based in New York City. I spent the early 00s as a lifestyle correspondent for networks like NBC and HBC and writing/directing award-winning art films about women’s issues. By 2008 I had written my first book, had a national advice column and was hosting a short film competition for a major cable network. Then I was replaced by Hill Harper on the show (true story!) When the market crashed I saw a role on a reality TV show as a way to help sell my book.
Although at the time I regretted my decision to portray "Miss Picky," it set the way for my true path in life. Even more women started asking me even more for advice. I became even more clear on my personal mission.
Since then I have given advice on networks from MTV to the CW. I have written advice columns for heavyweights like ESSENCE and Match.com. Nonetheless, it has been my greatest honor to work directly with women to help them to create breakthoughs in the lives.
Whether you feel that the year flew by like lightning or dragged like Aunt Clara the day after Thanksgiving, this is the time for reflection. The way that we evolve and grow is by evaluating our highest points, lowest points, lessons learned and re-learned.
I always advise my coaching clients to end a life cycle or begin a new cycle with a whole life detox or mental cleanse before moving forward. When we hear the word detox, we think about Beyonce and other stars mixing up lemon and cayenne pepper or juicing to create a Master Cleanse. For those of us with roots in the Caribbean or the South, detoxing one’s body is not a new concept. Folks have horror stories about being made to take castor oil or senna as a child for “a good cleaning out,” as my mother would say. Of course this does not constitute medical advice and you should check with your own doctor or practitioner to decide what’s right for you.
Unfortunately, no medicine or vitamin can clear your mind or heart of the traumas and heartbreaks you’ve experienced. Many of us keep replaying the same old hurts year after year in new relationships with people who are carbon copies of our exes. We complain about how nothing ever changes and as a result it never does.
A physical cleanse is considered by some to be a good part of body maintenance, however, we really need to go a bit deeper mentally and spiritually as well. With this in mind I custom designed a full life cleanse called the “Love Body Spirit Detox.” We have toxins in every area of our lives. If you keep doing what you’ve been doing, you’ll keep getting what you’ve been getting.
Here are the key areas to detox this year to make your life expand in ways you’ve never imagined!
Detox Your Love Traumas
"What becomes of the broken-hearted" is more than just the name of a classic tune. It’s a darn good question. One we all need to answer because we don’t make it through this life without heartbreak and loss. If you want to succeed in matters of love, it’s time to heal old hurts. This applies to you if your relationships look like Ghosts of Breakups Past. If you utter phrases like “All men cheat” or “There are no good men left” then this applies to you.
You need to detoxify your love life, release old hurts, and work your way through the grief. You deserve more than walking around like a brittle, angry woman.
You are worth loving. Say goodbye to toxic people, toxic situations and toxic relationships.
Detox & Transform Your Body
There are many ways to detox the body, but you want to make sure that you’re safe and healthy. For example, there are lots of unhealthy vegans out there. Although it's common to release about 7-12 pounds on this program, this is not about weight loss but positive health and body appreciation.
What makes the body toxic? If you survive on a diet that includes sugar, fast foods, lots of dairy, meat and caffeine, you may need to detox. There are also clear poisons like nicotene, cleaning chemicals, beauty products and pesticides that we take in. There are documented cases of people sweating hair dye through their skin. We are porous creatures. Cleansing the body from the inside is not about deprivation or starvation, however. This is about taking control of your health and treating your body with love. We focus on eating foods that love us as much as we love them.
Detox Your Spiritual Energy
Have you ever been around someone whose energy just felt toxic? How do you know that’s not you? We are all susceptible to fear, negative thoughts, limiting beliefs and out of control emotions. This is all part of the condition of being human. Make sure that you spend as much time caring for yourself on the inside as you do on the outside.
Friendships, stress, work life and our physical environments are all areas that we need to be toxin-free. The invisible baggage we carry can hold us back in so many ways. No one said that this would be easy but we have to be willing to let go of where we are now for the great heights we want to reach, right? You can do this!
Introducing You... After
Abiola’s 28-Day Detox Program
Are you ready to revitalize your precious and already perfect temple?
Imagine breaking free from old habits.
Imagine hitting the reset button and feeling more like the woman you were born to be, recharged, and renewed.
Did you know that inflammation = weight gain and fatigue?
“Toxins from food and the environment can make you fat. Toxins may come in the form of medication, bacteria, industrial chemicals, and heavy metals, such as mercury. These pollutants can damage or block the signals that control your appetite. You can detoxify your body with the right balance of protein, fats, fiber, vitamins, minerals, and phytonutrients found in plant foods.” – Dr. Mark Hyman
With the physical part of this cleanse, you can:
- Revitalize your body
- Reduce inflammation
- Reboot your cells
- Release unhealthy weight naturally
Did you know that the body carries around 5-10 pounds of toxicity (aka inflammation) that can lead to headaches, weight gain, and bloating? Often, we are eating foods that we think are “healthy”, but that are actually contributing to the toxic load. A safe and effective detox will reduce toxins from the body that lead to cellulite, poor skin, fat cells, and disease. Once you remove the foods that are sabotaging your success and decrease the toxicity, you will release weight and feel 10 years younger.
The Bombshell Body Bliss Plan: I will guide you step-by-step through a proven, 3-pronged approach to detoxing your body. By the time you have completed your 28-day program, your body, spirit, relationships and mind will be revitalized.
Join us at ANY time!
*Total Value $497.00.
*New Year's Resolution Special Only $297.00.
Here are the physical breakthroughs you can experience after the 28 days.
▪ Eliminate foods that are wreaking havoc on your body and creating unwanted bloat
▪ Learn which foods fuel your body instead of those that leave you feeling tired and foggy
▪ Reduce or alleviate gas and bloating
▪ Improve your digestion and experience regular bowel movements
▪ Properly absorb and assimilate your foods so that your digestion and metabolism will be at top performance
▪ Eliminate sugar or coffee cravings
▪ Reduce inflammation that leads to bloating, headaches and poor digestion
▪ Learn tools to de-stress in the real world
▪ Feel grounded, alert, powerful, and ready to take on the world of eating clean every day of your life
▪ Jumpstart and reboot your metabolism
The physical part of this detox program was created because:
1. We are often confused about what to eat, and when that happens, we end up eating fast foods or foods that stress our body instead of fuel it.
2. Even though detoxing can be easy, support is essential. That’s the difference between now and your previous attempts that didn’t work. I created this program so you can have my support every step of the way through weekly coaching empowerment calls, emails and easy manuals.
3. Because I created this detox based on the foods I eat in my own life, I know what works and what does not work. This is my 3-tier approach to decreasing inflammation and accessing your bombshell body blueprint for healthy eating.
4. I want you to to ditch the diet mentality and get clear on what actually works for you.
5. Taking this detox journey, you will learn the mental, physical and emotional tools you need to make life-altering changes. An elimination diet is a great tool as our bodies change day to day, season to season, and year to year.
The Bombshell Body Results
▪ Lose an average of 2-5 pounds in one week
▪ Feel recharged, renewed, and revitalized
▪ Learn how to handle stress in your life
▪ Leave old, unhealthy habits behind, and access the tools you need to eat healthy for a lifetime
Detox does not have to be scary. It’s about letting go of what is not working for you anymore, both physically and emotionally. Once you let go, you access freedom of both body and mind.
What ELSE is included in this nourishing Winter Detox?
- Daily Group Coaching Lessons. Guided meditations, visualizations, affirmations, Emotional Freedom Technique and more.
- Lessons with Special Guest Teachers.
- Support Guide for Detox: a step-by-step guide showing you exactly how to detox in a safe and natural way.
- Recipe Guides: You will have recipes that are created by a chef who understands the importance of improving digestion, decreasing inflammation, and keeping you satisfied.
- Consistent Feedback: You will receive daily emailsfeedback from me supporting you through this entire process.
- Suggested Meals: You will never feel deprived, hungry, or confused about what to eat or when to eat.
- A Success Kit: This kit has every tool you need tomake your detox success last a lifetime.
- A Shopping List: This will make shopping super easy, which makes prepping, preparing, and cooking for your detox easy.
- My Breakthrough Coaching Method – Emotional release work, EFT Tapping, Mindfulness, Intuitive Eating, Guided Meditations.
Plus you get a BONUS 30-Minute Post-Detox Strategy Session with me!
- During this time, we can discuss your post-detox strategy and get clear on how you can use the tools you learned during the detox in the rest of your life.
Your investment in yourself:
- Only $297 if you take action today.
The Bombshell Breakthrough Detox
New Year's Resolution Special
During this program, you will be nourished with the most delicious foods created by a detox expert, chef and raw food specialist. We worked hand in hand to make sure you do not feel deprived, depleted, or hungry.
What’s the difference between a detox & a cleanse?
In a detox, you are eliminating or reducing foods that may be wreaking havoc on your system. During a cleanse, you are diving deeper into cleansing a specific organ. Detox is about accessing the foods that are truly going to make you feel more alive and recharged, done in a safe and effective way.
This 28-Day program is about learning how to eat for your unique body. During this 28-Day program, you will learn exactly how to nourish your body, reduce unwanted toxicity in a proven 3-pronged approach to the elimination diet. This 28-Day detox is not about starving, fasting, juicing, only drinking soups or smoothies, or buying lots of supplements.
I am ready to make it happen.
Begin to free your mind-body-spirit in 28 days.
I see you loving and being loved, in your dream body with emotional strength, intuition and confidence.
It is time to put your beautiful selfr first. I am going to support you every step of the way.
“This program helped me to find the confidence to be the real me. I finally realize what it means when Abiola says, ‘You are enough.’ My life is really good finally and it’s just getting better. Abiola tailors the program to fit my life so I have a mentor and coach who genuinely cares about me. I’m not going to lie. Sometimes she kicks my butt but I get back on point and get with the program. She makes sure that what I say I want and the actions I take match.” Kyra T., 35, Princeton, NJ.
“I thought I really had tried everything. Then Abiola explained that I had not really tried everything because I had never ‘tried’ myself. This was incredible. Is incredible, I should say because so far I have released almost all of the unwanted pounds. ‘Released’ is an Abiola term you’ll learn but as she says it’s not about the scale. That was a hard one for me but it’s about loving your body as is, accepting your body as is. Getting mentally healthy then physically healthy. Thank you.” Diana R., 39, Denver, Colorado.
“Thank you, Abiola, you helped me to release years of terrible relationship patterns. I feel like I finally have a fresh start after dating losers non-stop. This new chapter is incredible. My new man agrees. This is the love I have been waiting for forever. As you would say, it is right on time. I now know what is possible. We started out working on dating but your support and strategies have improved every area of my life. ” Lisa N., 41, Staten Island, NYC.
1. WILL I BE HUNGRY ON THIS DETOX PROGRAM?
Starvation is not welcome here. There are yummy recipes for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and snacks. Every delicious meal was created with love by a fab chef to nourish your body from the inside out. This program is not about starvation or deprivation, and we are not counting calories or dwelling on carbs. You will feel satisfied with every bite. Don’t worry. If you do get hungry, there are extra snack recipes just for you!
2. IS IT OK FOR ME TO WORKOUT DURING THIS PROGRAM?
Working out is part of the program! You will be given yoga poses to help release toxins. Releasing sweat through your skin is s key part of body detoxification. Sweating may even help us release heavy metals like mercury. That's why sauna therapy is used for detoxification. If you feel tired or have low energy, exercising restores strength and energy. During this program, you will be eating protein and drinking plenty of liquids, so if you’re already exercising, there’s no reason to stop! Remember that whenever you change the foods you eat your body changes as well. Please consult with your own doctor if you have any specific concerns about your health.
3. WHAT SORT OF PROTEINS WILL I BE EATING?
I offer a Level 1 and Level 2 detox. I recommend the Level 1 vegan option. You will also have the option for plant or animal-based proteins, which will be listed out for you in your recipes and suggested meals. There are so many “clean eating protein sources” to choose from you won’t get bored with your options!
4. AM I ONLY GOING TO BE DRINKING JUICES AND SMOOTHIES?
Absolutely not! This is not that kind of party or detox. While there are some juices and smoothies for you to choose from, you will mostly be eating salads, soups, and even (yes) desserts that are delicious, nutritious, and will eliminate toxins in your body in a safe and natural way.
5. DO I HAVE TO TAKE SUPPLEMENTS, PILLS, AND POWDERS?
So glad you asked that. Nope. Not in this program!! The only supplement I recommend that everyone take on a daily basis is a probiotic, and you’ll learn why in this program. Cleansing is an ongoing process because we live in semi-toxic enviroments.
6. CAN I DO THIS IF I’M NURSING OR PREGNANT?
If you’re nursing or pregnant, your doctor is the person to talk to. My expert team recommends that If you are nursing that you add at least 4-6 ounces of protein at lunch and dinner, boost your morning smoothie with a scoop of hemp or pea protein, and eat snacks in between meals. Make sure you are consuming extra fat and drinking enough liquids. This program does not include any detox-provoking agents, but again, please consult with your doctor prior to starting this (OR ANY) program if you have any health concerns. This is not a replacement for medical advice.
7. WILL I FEEL WEAK DURING THIS PROGRAM?
You are going to feel so strong and energized it will amaze you! In the beginning, your body may go through a “healing phase” to re-balance and let go of toxicity. It is important to listen to your body through this program, and I will be here to support you with that. I will guide you step by step through exactly what can be done to reduce any unwanted symptoms that may appear. This program is completely flexible for figuring out what works for YOU!
8. I DON’T EAT GLUTEN OR DAIRY. HOW CAN THIS PROGRAM HELP ME?
We’re on the same page, lovie. I am gluten-free, grain-free and dairy free for the most part although cheese is still a challenge at times! Many people who eat very “clean” already still have room to empty out the pipes with an elimination diet and take their healthy habits to the next level. Changing up the foods we eat gives our digestion time to rest and reset, which can be helpful for anyone regardless of their current eating habits. Don’t forget, this is more than a physical detox, it is a love-body-spirit detox.
9. IS EATING ON THIS PROGRAM EXPENSIVE?
You're given menus and suggested shopping lists with a variety of options. This is a whole, healthy foods program.
10. WHAT SIDE EFFECTS MIGHT I EXPERIENCE?
Some people go through this program and feel nothing but energized, while others may feel tired or light-headed as their bodies eliminate and let go of unnecessary toxins and excess weight. The experience will differ from one person to the next, but this program is designed with that in mind, and you’ll have access to all the tools you need to keep any unwanted symptoms at bay. Of course seek your own medical advice to know what's right for you.
I HAVE A KNOWN MEDICAL CONDITION. IS THIS STILL SAFE FOR ME?
While this program is based on eating only whole foods from the healthy section of your supermarket, it is still advised that you consult your physician before beginning this or any program. This is for informational purposes only.
Legal disclaimer: Results vary based on individuals, practice, execution and taking responsibility for your own well-being. The testimonials presented apply only to the individuals depicted and cannot be guaranteed or considered typical. This website is for informational purposes only. Abiola Abrams does not provide medical advice; the same holds true for any entity affiliated with her. Check with your own physician to know what is healthiest for you. This is not intended to substitute advice from your physician or health-care professional. The information and tools on this website have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to treat, cure, prevent or diagnose any disease.
It is important to consult your physician before beginning any new eating or exercise program. The clean eating program designed to teach you the difference between foods that inflame you and foods that fuel you. I am not a doctor or nutritionist. I am a certified neuro-linguistic programming coach.
Hi, I'm Abiola! It is time for you to be seen, be heard, and create a movement. Are you IN?
Self-Worth Midwife Abiola Abrams is a spiritual success mindset coach, advice columnist, and transformational speaker who is passionate about empowering conscious women leaders. Her empowerment tools include books, courses, meditation albums and goddess affirmation cards. Abiola gives advice on moving past fear on networks like the Discovery Channel and diverse organizations from Cornell University to London’s College of Psychic Studies.This Fall 2020 she will be making her Omega Institute debut with a 5-day spiritual healing retreat called "The Goddess Unmasked: Stop Hiding in Your Own Life." Find her blogs, vlogs and podcasts at Womanifesting.com